Roofing Contractors in Oldsmar FL
Are you in need of a roofing contractor in Oldsmar, FL that is Oldsmar’s residential roofing leader? Look no further. Clearwater roofing is the leader in roofing in Oldsmar, Dunedin, Clearwater, Largo, Safety Harbor, Palm Harbor and St.Pete. We have been in Pinellas County for over 28 years with an outstanding reputation in roofing.
If you notice anything wrong with your roof, such as leaks or tiles missing, the best thing to do is call a roofing contractor in Oldsmar or Clearwater that has a trusted name in roofing, than have a roof inspection done. We perform inspections on routine basis and can save our customers thousands of dollars by correcting a problem before it becomes worse. You deserve the peace of mind that your roof will be installed properly, completed on time, and fits your needs and budget from a reliable, local roofing company. Whether it’s a roof repair in Oldsmar or a new roof in Largo, we are the roofing contractors in Oldsmar FL that will get the job done. We offer free estimates and payment plans if necessary.
What should you look for in a Professional roofing company in Oldsmar, Florida?
Most of the professional roofing companies in Oldsmar must fulfill following basic criteria that will insure quality and risk free work for your residential or commercial need. The roofer must be licensed and insured in the State of Florida.
- Must have physical address and location.
- GAF and Angies certification listing are helpful.
Some other points to keep in mind.
- Don’t ever hire based on price. While you do want to get a good deal on the services you need, price should never be your determining factor. Cheap bids drive down the market. In the long run, you get what you pay for. Hire your contractor based on the quality of work that they do. Then you won’t be paying an arm and a leg to fix their shoddy work in the future.
- Avoid door-to-door servicemen. While it might seem convenient to hire that serviceman that came to your door because he was “just in the neighborhood,” steer clear. There is no way to verify the quality of work performed by these storm chasers. Instead, do your research and find a roofing company with a solid history and background.
- Get everything in writing to avoid any issue in future. To protect both you and the roofing company, make sure that all aspects of the job are well understood. Write down the details and make sure that you don’t hand over the funds for the work until you’ve inspected everything. By setting a clear expectation, it’s easier to avoid frustrations.
- Clearwater Roofing is one of the most trusted roofing companies in Oldsmar, FL.Go for local. Choosing a roofing professional that is local is beneficial for a number of different reasons. First, it makes it easier to contact them should there be a problem in the future. While a 10-year warranty on their work is great, it doesn’t do you any good if you can’t track them down at the end of that time. Make sure that the business you choose has built up a good reputation in the community before you hire them.
One of the top rated roofing companies in Oldsmar FL
Clearwater Roofing is one of the trusted, affordable roofing companies in Oldsmar. Oldsmar is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The Oldsmar name dates to April 12, 1916 when automobile pioneer Ransom E. Olds purchased 37,541 acres (151.92 km2) of land by the northern part of Tampa Bay to establish “R. E. Olds-on-the-Bay”. The name was later changed to Oldsmar, then to “Tampa Shores” in 1927, and finally back to Oldsmar in 1937. Ransom Olds named some of the original streets himself, such as Gim Gong Road for Lue Gim Gong.
Oldsmar includes several parks along Tampa Bay, historic bungalows, a downtown, and a commercial area along West Hillsborough Avenue. The historical society operates a museum in Oldsmar. Just south of Oldsmar is the town of Safety Harbor.