Roofing Contractors in St. Pete, FL.
Are you in need of roofing contractors in St. Pete, that is St. Pete’s residential roofing leader? Look no further. St. Pete roofing is the leader in roofing in St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Largo, Dunedin, Safety Harbor, Palm Harbor and Oldsmar. We have been in Pinellas County for over 28 years with an outstanding reputation in roofing.
If you notice anything wrong with your roof, such as leaks or tiles missing, the best thing to do is call trusted, reliable roofing contractors in St. Pete or Clearwater that has knowledge and trusted name in roofing, than have a roof inspection done. We perform inspections on routine basis and can save our customers thousands of dollars by correcting a problem before it becomes worse. You deserve the peace of mind that your roof will be installed properly, completed on time, and fits your needs and budget from a reliable, local roofing contractors in St. Pete. Whether it’s a roof repair in St. Pete or a new roof in Largo, we are the roofing contractors in St.Pete that will get the job done. We offer free estimates and payment plans if necessary
What should you look for in a professional roofing company in St. Pete, FL.?
Most of the professional roofing companies in St. Pete must fulfill following basic criteria that will insure quality and risk free work for your residential or commercial need. The roofer must be licensed and insured in the State of Florida.
- Must have physical address and location.
- GAF and Angies certification and listing are helpful.
- Go for local. Choosing a roofing professional that is local is beneficial for a number of different reasons. First, it makes it easier to contact them should there be a problem in the future. While a 10-year warranty on their work is great, it doesn’t do you any good if you can’t track them down at the end of that time. Make sure that the business you choose has built up a good reputation in the community before you hire them.
Some other points to keep in mind.
- Don’t ever hire based on price. While you do want to get a good deal on the services you need, price should never be your determining factor. Cheap bids drive down the market. In the long run, you get what you pay for. Hire your contractor based on the quality of work that they do. Then you won’t be paying an arm and a leg to fix their shoddy work in the future.
- Avoid door-to-door servicemen. While it might seem convenient to hire that serviceman that came to your door because he was “just in the neighborhood,” steer clear. There is no way to verify the quality of work performed by these storm chasers. Instead, do your research and find a roofing company with a solid history and background.
- Get everything in writing to avoid any issue in future. To protect both you and the roofing company, make sure that all aspects of the job are well understood. Write down the details and make sure that you don’t hand over the funds for the work until you’ve inspected everything. By setting a clear expectation, it’s easier to avoid frustrations.
- Clearwater Roofing is one of the most trusted roofing companies in St. Petersburg, FL.
Roofing Companies in St. Petersburg, FL.
St. Petersburg is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2015 census estimate, the population was 257,083, making it the fifth-most populous city in Florida and the largest in the state that is not a county seat (the city of Clearwater is the seat of Pinellas County).
St. Petersburg is the second-largest city in the Tampa Bay Area, after Tampa. Together with Clearwater, these cities comprise the Tampa–St. Petersburg–Clearwater Metropolitan Statistical Area, the second-largest in Florida with a population of around 2.8 million. St. Petersburg is located on the Pinellas peninsula between Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, and is connected to mainland Florida to the north.
St. Petersburg was founded in 1888 by John C. Williams, who purchased the land, and by Peter Demens, who brought the railroad industry into the area. As a part of a coin toss bet, the winner, Peter Demens, named the land after Saint Petersburg, Russia, while Williams opted to name the first hotel built which was named the Detroit Hotel, both named after their home towns respectively. St. Petersburg was incorporated as a town on February 29, 1892 and re-incorporated as a city on June 6, 1903.